The staff of MSI Tec have been modifying motors and mechanical assemblies for over 20 years. Thousands of subassemblies have been shipped to customers who are assured of receiving a high quality product, delivered on time, and meeting their exact needs and standards. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, medical device companies requiring FDA approval, and aerospace companies. MSI TEC’s documented quality program, process documentation, and work standards meet or exceed the highest standards our customers expect. There are many benefits of using an MSI Tec subassembly. New modifications and applications are being developed every day. The opportunities for our customers to increase quality, save money and reduce inventory seem limitless to us. If you have a product or assembly idea that would benefit you, contact us. If you can imagine it, we can do it.
Our engineering team can offer you time and money saving methods on how best to implement your design. We also deliver subassemblies for out of the box solutions. With our Southern California custom stocking and delivery programs, we can deliver next day shipments to most customers.
We’ll work closely with you to design the most cost effective assembly for your machine. We provide detailed work instructions that include photographic instructions for assembly and test procedures for each subassembly. If you need assistance in implementing a cost reduction in your business, please contact us so we can discuss how we may help.
- Internally terminating shielded motor cables
- Mounting encoder integral to motor
- Motor shaft modifications
- Changing motor bearings
- Adding gears, pulleys and leadscrews to motor shaft
- Performance testing, speed-torque curves
- Custom linear stages
- Assembly run-in and testing with reports
- Adding connector or other terminations to a motor cable assembly
- Custom wiring harnesses, including limit switches, grounding wires
- Labeling subassembly with customer specified data and part numbers
- Mechanical subassemblies
- Install one subassembly right out of the box
- Reduced inventory—stock only one part
- Reduced purchasing cost—order just one part
- Reduced manufacturing cost—no additional labor to assemble components
- Stocking program and Kanban capabilities
- On-time delivery
- Improved quality—use a tested and certified part made to a controlled drawing
- Smoother and improved production line flow